Service Transition Analyst (Urgent)
£375 per day | Bracknell | Contract
Posted 15 days ago
Our client is a well-established Global organisation and market leader. The Technology division manages and supports all aspect of technology delivery across the organisation, from maintaining critical systems which underpin their EMEA operations. They are actively looking for a Service Transition Analyst.
The primary purpose of the Service Transition Analyst is to facilitate the handover of projects into the BAU production environment. Ensuring that the Support Services operational support teams have everything they need to be able to provide ongoing support through the capture of operational readiness requirements including Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs).
The Service Transition Analyst will be responsible for:
* Service Transition impact assessment and planning for operational readiness, ensuring the integrity of the live environment is protected and that new/changed services can be supported by IT through identification and completion of readiness requirements.
* Ensure detailed planning, engagement and agreement with Programmes and Projects takes place, liaising with Technical Leads, Developers, BA's, PM's,and Support Services stakeholders to ensure support issues are progressed effectively and to the satisfaction of the business.
* Deliver Service Readiness documentation as per the Service Transition process that will be reviewed and approved by key stakeholders.
* Build effective relationships with identified business and IT stakeholders.
* Process Documentation - create/update/maintain as and when required.
* Drive the improvement of processes and procedures in line with ITIL best practice.
* Experience of agile and waterfall IT project delivery methodologies
* Experience of working in an ITIL environment including management / support of IT Applications & Infrastructure
* Strong practical understanding and experience of IT Service Transition planning and Service Readiness duties and concepts.
* Regular customer facing experience
* Working with 3 rd party suppliers
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role within a large EME / Global business
- Ability to see the big picture, analyse complex technical landscapes and evaluate technical solutions
- Able to work on own initiative and look forward to anticipate workloads
- Proven capability to exceed performance targets
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE AT SHORT NOTICE - URGENT ROLE
The client is offering an industry leading fantastic benefits package. You will be working within amazing offices, interesting change programmes with huge amount opportunity to a long term contract. Exclusive to InterQuest Group, Apply now for more information!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.