Service Owner Unified Communications
£650,000 | Hertfordshire | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Unified Communications Service Owner, required for a permanent position working for a market leading company based in Hertfordshire, this position is a hybrid working between remote and office.
We are looking for candidates that have proven experince of working with MS Teams and Avaya migrations, working in a customer facing enviroment.
Day to day activities will include, but not limited to:
- Provide outage and service restoration reports to Senior Management
- End to end responsibility for Collaboration service including Avaya Telephony, Microsoft Teams
- Plan and transition the telecommunications infrastructure from a traditional landscape into a fast evolving, fluid solution which meets and exceeds the required user experience.
- Take ownership and lead existing projects.
- People management, including project/support oversight, personnel development and HR responsibilities
- Maintain and complete IT ERP system for services, continual improvements.
- Budget forecasting and management for platforms and documenting this in the Group IT ERP system.
- Participation in meetings/workshops with partners on recurring or major-impacting issues, status meetings on purchases, consulting services, etc
- Produce monthly reports and updates to senior management
- Enhance disaster recovery plan and test, in conjunction with other lines of services, on an annual basis
- Adhere to governance processes to manage changes following the ITIL v4 framework developed by the team and assess demands and changes for compatibility with Group IT strategy when adding new functionality.
- Develop and execute a strategy to manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Management of any stakeholder complaints registered and accepted by the service owner.
- Implement standard operating procedures and workflows to operate the system with a key focus on automation where possible.
- Ensure SIAM Service Management standards, processes and procedures (Tool-kit and Service Operating Manual) are applied without exception by the Service Owners
- On occasions it may be necessary to provide support out of normal operating hours in support of exceptional location circumstances (i.e. major incidents)
Skills & Expeirence
- A number years experience in a similar role
- Experinence of Telephony Systems & MS Teams would be an advantage but not essential.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.