Service Operations Manager
Competitive | Bradford | Contract
Posted 7 days ago
I am looking for a Contract Service Operations Manager in Bradford. This role will be to start by the beginning of August and is for 6 - 18 months.
You will come in during a time of major transformation to ensure customer experience is at its optimum, developing strong relationships and driving continuous improvement.
Ideally you will be qualified in ITIL v3 expert and be able to ensure the below:
* Excellent attention to detail and strong management of work processes
* Continuous service improvement based on customer needs
* Customer satisfaction are achieved and maintained
* Monthly and quarterly reporting
* Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are effectively managed and observed
If you are interested in hearing more about this business critical role then please apply via the advert, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.