Service Desk Analyst-1st Line Support
£145 per day | Newcastle | Contract
Posted 13 days ago
New Service Desk / 1st Line Support - Initial 3 month contract - Based in Newcastle - Up to £145 per day (within IR35)
* The main duties will be to follow the Incident Management and Request Fulfilment processes to clear a backlog of incidents and requests.
* First point of contact for customers, delivering a professional service to meet our customer's needs.
* Provide first line support by diagnosing/resolving incidents and escalating incidents and requests to appropriate teams.
* Leaver process. Administer process for leavers. Undertake tasks such as liaising with leaver and line manager, system accounts, retrieval and processing of hardware. Experience using ITSM tool ServiceNow would be desirable as all actions have to be recorded and workflows followed.
* Provisioning of laptops and smartphones. Prepare devices for new starters and for replacement devices.
* Using ServiceNow our service management tool you will accurately record actions and monitor progress through to resolution. Log, track and maintain secure and accurate information of all assets in the asset management Lifecycle ensuring asset management processes are strictly adhered to.
* Experience supporting Office 365, Windows 10 & Microsoft Teams will be desirable.
* Liaise with colleagues via phone, teams, email and chat
Office location: Newcastle
Frequency in office: Average two days, but as and when required. Must be flexible.
For immediate consideration please get in touch on email@example.com.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.