Service Desk Analyst
Competitive | Westminster | Contract
Posted +1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join a professional consultancy business based in Westminster. The client is offering varied and challenging environment with the opportunity to add and grow their UK operations. You will work on a very busy 2 nd line Technical Service Desk that supports an innovative and modern digital service operated by a major UK central government department.
The recent hire of 2 Service Desk Managers means that the team will be growing at a fast pace, so to avoid disappointment send your CV now.
Description of work:
* Take ownership of problems, working proactively to resolve them, provide a high standard of customer service.
* Deal with technical queries, undertake technical root cause analysis and resolve technical issues on your own and as part of a team.
* Liaise with 3 rd parties and suppliers, and keeping the client and key stakeholders notified and informed on call status and progress in a professional and timely manner.
* Liaise with technical service specialists to escalate complex and recurring issues for more detailed investigation and resolution.
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, have experience of working within an ITIL environment, and will thrive on working under pressure and to deadlines.
* Have 2 - 3 years previous experience of working as a Service Desk Analyst for bespoke solutions in a customer facing environment.
* Be well organised, self-motivated, a self-starter, punctual, and flexible in your approach to work.
* Have the flexibility to work on call, out of hours and potentially different shift patterns.
This is a fantastic role where you will need to have a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and professionalism to succeed. The role(s) is a brand new role and will require flexibility and creative thinking skills to relentlessly contribute towards making a truly great service. Candidates must be able to build and maintain good relationships with those around them - at all levels of the business. The client is offering fantastic opportunity for career progression.
Fantastic opportunity to join a great client in a high profile role; interviews scheduled for next week with a planned start date of mid-January and initial 6 month contracts.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.