Service Desk Analyst
£28,000 | East Grinstead | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 25 days ago
InterQuest are delighted to be recruiting a Service Desk Analyst for our client who aims to share their passion for enjoying the great outdoors by providing an unrivalled choice of quality places to stay, at locations world-wide. Based in East Grinstead you will enjoy a hybrid working pattern, a base salary of £28,000 and a full benefits package.
You will aid all Head Office and Site based staff in a professional and customer-focused manner in line with customer needs, following defined processes and meeting service level agreements.
What is expected of the Service Desk Analyst?
* Record and prioritise all service requests into the Assyst service management tool, ensuring all relevant information is recorded accurately and in line with the incident management process.
* Provide user support for all hardware and software issues including incident resolution, installation\implementation and guidance\training.
* Monitor, manage and progress all service requests in an efficient and professional manner, restoring normal working service as quickly as possible.
* Escalate incidents to appropriate teams\individuals in line with the incident management process, ensuring users are informed of the progress of their requests.
* Log incidents with 3rd Party Suppliers and monitor their progress against SLA and, if required, escalate incidents using the pre-defined escalation process.
* Work individually and as a team to ensure that all individual and team KPIs are met.
* Ensure that all user requests are resolved within agreed Service Levels.
* Major Incidents - work alongside the Service Desk Team Lead to provide regular user updates in line with the Major Incident process.
* Create procedure documents and update the Knowledge Base in line with defined processes.
* Assist with the implementation and support of projects as required.
* Represent the operational interests of users to IS staff.
* Keep up to date with the latest developments in desktop technologies, products and processes.
What we look for in a Service Desk Analyst?
* At least 1 years' experience of working on a busy Service Desk providing 1st and 2nd line support to at least 250 users
* Troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software and networking issues over the phone
* Experience of providing support for:
* Microsoft Windows 10
* Active Directory
* Remote working
* Hardware builds/re-imaging
* Citrix virtual desktops
* IP Telephony
* Experience of working to and meeting:
* Service Level Agreements
* Individual and Team performance targets
What the Service Desk Analyst will receive?
* Hybrid working
* Up to £28,000
* Full benefits package
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.