Service Desk Analyst
£28,000 | East Grinstead | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
Service Desk Analyst, West Sussex HYBRID
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join a client of ours who are passionate about all things outdoors and who provide an unlimited choice of quality locations to stay worldwide. The company has been continuously growing since Covid, therefore so is their team.
Purpose of the role:
You will be aiding all Head Office and Site based staff in a professional and customer-focused manner in line with customer needs, following defined processes and meeting service level agreements.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Escalate incidents to appropriate teams\individuals in line with the incident management process
* Record and prioritise all service requests into the Assyst service management tool
* Monitor, manage and progress all service requests in an efficient and professional manner, restoring normal working service as quickly as possible.
* Provide user support for all hardware and software issues including installation\implementation, incident, resolution, and guidance\training.
* Log incidents with 3rd Party Suppliers and monitor their progress against SLA
* Ensure that all user requests are resolved within agreed Service Levels.
* Major Incidents - work alongside the Service Desk Team Lead to provide regular user updates in line with the Major Incident process
* Create procedure documents and update the Knowledge Base in line with defined processes.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
* Experience of working on a busy Service Desk providing 1st and 2nd line support to at least 250 users
* Troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, and networking issues over the phone
Experience of providing support for:
* Microsoft Windows 10
* Active Directory
* Remote working
* Hardware builds/re-imaging
* Citrix virtual desktops
* IP Telephony
For immediate questions or applications, please email email@example.com
Salary of up to 28k
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.