Service Design & Transition Manager
£60,000 | North Acton | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
Do you possess at least three to five years recent experience in Service Design or Service Transition? Do you have experience with cloud technologies and building E2E Support Models? If yes, please read on...
Our client, a multinational telecommunications retailer and services company, are looking for a Service Design & Transition Manager. The incumbent's primary objective will be to achieve operational readiness and ensure controlled transition of IT Services from projects into Operational delivery by providing governance and assurance. You will be responsible for building a robust Service Operations Model for transformed services using Digital and Cloud architectures.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Design & Transition Manager:
* Service Acceptance Criteria, Service Design, Service Readiness, Operational Acceptance Testing and Service Risk management through project life-cycle.
* Deliver a robust Support Model aligned to the existing Operating Model.
* Excellent stakeholder management with concise communication.
* Create a Service Design & Transition Plan that is aligned to the Project Delivery Plan.
* Implement a sufficient support and Service Management process.
* Act as a representative in a Scrum team to ensure user stories are delivered as part of sprints.
Essential Skills Required by a Service Design & Transition Manager:
* Solid background in IT Service Management with a detailed understanding of processes and operational support models.
* Proven experience of leading Service Design and Transition in Agile/Waterfall environments.
* Deep understanding of each stages of project and product delivery cycle.
* ITILv3 qualified in Service Strategy, Service Design or Service Transition.
* Cloud technology experience (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.).
Desirable Skills Required by a Service Design & Transition Manager:
* Agile Service/Project Management qualifications are highly advantageous.
* Experience working on a Transformation/e-Commerce Project.
* Jira/Confluence exposure highly desirable.
* SAP experience.
* PRINCE2 certified.
If you are looking to work for an organisation with a commitment to excellence, employee satisfaction, career enhancement and innovation, and you want to be part of a thriving team driving change across the organisation, then apply now for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.