Service Design & Introduction Lead
£65,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 7 days ago
Service Design & Introduction Lead
£55,000 - £65,000 + Package (Total package including salary £90,000 - £95,000)
The Service Design & Introduction role represents the our client's Technology Division and will be responsible for ensuring all IT Services delivered through projects (Major \ Minor) are built \ introduced in a safe \ supportable way. Through matrix management and senior management influence and industry level delivery experience, it ensures that IT Services are fit for purpose and fit for use enabling the Bank to perform is core purposes.
This is a key managerial role within the Digital Services division of Technology.
The Service Introduction Manager will be responsible for ensuring all new IT Services which are introduced via this process, underpin the core mission of the organisation, have all the required support functions in place, are supportable and work as designed. This includes new services introduced and supported internally as well as services operated by our vendors and partners
The job holder will own the Service Design and Introduction process as well as manage the direct reports to deliver on this responsibility. The job holder will be expected to drive change for the future providing a vision and strategy for the process and then implementing improvements against this in line with the future requirements of the organisation.
The job holder will be a subject matter expert on Service Management principles and Transition. Who holds a detailed understanding of the Service organisation, functions and processes, in addition to delivery and testing methodologies to be able to identify risks and issues as well as an experienced people manager, managing a team size of up to 6¬9 members.
* Manages day to day Service Introduction activities, ensuring the process operates effectively and efficiently with all stakeholders, internal and external;
* Distributes the demand accordingly across the team, escalating when needed;
* Builds and maintains relationships with stakeholders across Technology \ Project Office and our Business Partners;
* Ensures and promotes the correct use of the Service Introduction process to comply with the organisation's policies and standards
* Is a key representative at Architecture, Delivery, Service and Portfolio Boards.
* Publishes Service Introduction Key Performance Indicators and ensures these are met.
* Owns the Service Introduction process within the organisation
* Delivers a vision for the future and implement as such;
* Drives continuous improvement of the process to suit a complex, innovative IT organisation, with scope to move into an cloud and agile environments
* Leads organisational initiatives to drive acceptance, influencing attitudes and behaviours across the Technology, Project and Business Space.
* Manage a team of 6¬9 Service Design and Introduction Leads;
* Responsible for Team Demand Planning, recruitment, 1-2-1's, objectives and performance reviews.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.