Service Delivery Manager
£50,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 6 days ago
THIS ROLE IS REMOTE BASED IN THE MANCHESTER AREA HOWEVER YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK IN-OFFICE POST PANDEMIC.
We are hiring for an online retail brand who are investing heavily in digital and tech transformation. Innovation is at the core of what they do, keeping the customers shopping experience at the forefront of their mission. They have key hires to make and invest in to ensure they achieve their goals.
On a day to day basis we are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to be responsible for the IT Services providing and supporting such as: compute, printing, back office applications, software management, network, security, telephony, and remote access. You will also be managing a team that will provide 1st line support.
The ideal candidate will have a technical understanding to a high degree, remaining close to the user experience. Being able to establish and maintain relationships with your professional network is key as you will be tasked with ensuring service levels across the digital estate are met/exceeded.
* Ensure the stability and scalability of the various internal and third-party systems to maximize up time and minimize disruption to the end customer experience
* Third party supplier management including (but not limited to) negotiating contracts, managing KPI's, OLA's and SLA's
* Maintaining, monitoring, and improving the security of our back-office IT estate and network
* Managing costs as they arise to ensure adequate IT service levels as well as value for money from all suppliers
* Work alongside our Infrastructure and development teams to put in place software and system monitoring with appropriate alerting
* Providing management reporting on our service levels and availability
* Ownership and management of out of hours support function ensuring our eCommerce platform and critical IT services are always available
The successful candidate will have proven track record of service delivery in a fast paced environment with prior management experience. You should be confident and competent when it comes to making decision tactfully on a day to day basis.
If you consider yourself to be innovative and a well-rounded technologist with a conceptual knowledge base APPLY TODAY.
If you would like more information about this position please get in contact either by phone 01442 509074 or via email at Soraya.Stuart@interquestgroup.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.