Service Asset & Configuration Management Analyst
£65,000 | Bromley | Permanent
Posted 18 days ago
Service Data Analyst
£45,000 - £65,000 + package
South East London
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a Service Data Model & Mapping Analyst to join our most prestigious clients in the UK. This will fall as part of their Live Services tooling team. You will help implement a sustainable mechanism to populate and maintain the data model with key Service related CIs and relationships. You will also work closely with the 'Service Asset Catalogue & Configuration Management Manager'!
Who you'll be working with:
You will be part of their Service Control function within Live Services providing a focal point in driving their assurance agenda for IT services supplied by their external partners, and also for capturing customer feedback on their services. It is the job of Service Control to work with their internal colleagues and teams to drive the performance and stability of IT Services for the benefit of their business and customers!
What you'll be doing:
* Mature, implement and maintain a defined Common Service Data Model within the CMDB to build an accurate up to date view of which infrastructure components support each of the company's critical business services
* Develop a framework to operationally maintain Service Mapping within the CMDB
* Work collaboratively with the Live Services Tooling team to detail key delivery requirements, user stories and a corresponding development pipeline
* Work with key partners to help define or identify a sustainable process in order to populate key business services into the CMDB so they can be aligned to IT Services
* Ability to work autonomously and in an Agile fashion as well as develop rolling delivery plans
* Work with 3rd Parties to understand the market context to develop the company's way of thinking.
* Must have proven experience of using the ServiceNow Platform, for example; Using Discovery, Maintaining Service Mapping in a CMDB, or working with teams to mature common service data models
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.