£71,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 12 days ago
** Service Architect / Service Design Manager - IT Digital Support - £71,000 p/a **
My client is a leading global IT Digital Support organisation looking to hire a proactive Service Architect, to support the Global Service Management office. The key focus will be acting as a SME during pre-sales, contracting and operational phases for global bids, to ensure service operation deliverables are correct, documented and costed correctly. Additionally, the incumbent is expected to build best practice global enablement propositions for current lines of business solutions utilising existing building blocks.
The Service Architect will be expected to:
- Define, create and manage global standard service architectures driving high levels of re-use (standardisation of service components).
- Develop template-materials and processes to encourage and implement Service Management best practices.
- Engage closely with customers during bid and project delivery to clarify functional/non-functional requirements and represent global service operations/service management.
- Present global solutions to customer in a pre-sales environment, emphasising solutions and customer value components.
- Create standard service design documentation that defines all aspects of the services to be provided for specific offerings utilising standard service components and if gaps are identified, define and document non-standard service components that are needed to cover customer requirements.
- Input into cost models during the bid phase to ensure all global service management components are accurately scoped and priced.
The successful Service Architect will possess:
- Experience of working in a multinational organisation with a minimum of 3 years’ in a regional or global role.
- Expert knowledge in relating to Service Architecture/design/service management and ITSM toolsets.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Service Architect, IT Operations or Service Delivery role, where previous responsibilities included designing support models, service designs, procedures, processes, work instructions and cost models.
- Extensive knowledge of designing, developing, and implementing service management processes and procedures.
- Proven experience in Design Thinking, including how to research, run collaboration workshops, stakeholder mapping, creating personas, blueprints, prototypes, writing high-level service designs and building the resource cost model required.
- ITIL knowledge and ideally TOGAF (though the latter only advantageous).
The role will be hybrid, working in the offices two or three times per week (ideally either London or Staines).
Please get in touch for more details.
Keywords: service design, global service management, presales, bids, service architecture, customer proposition, IT operations, service architect, cost model, ITSM, scope, design, deploy, design thinking, collaboration workshops, mapping, communication, ITIL, TOGAF
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.