£600 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 16 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients a leader in the retail sector to support them with the recruitment of a SEO Manager on a 3-month contract paying between £500 and £600 per day (inside of IR35). Our client is based in West London, but this role is likely to be fully remote for the duration.
The role of SEO Manager is to help deliver key projects to support their Omni-Channel business. This role has a significant impact on the overall online business and is responsible for delivery of over 60%+ of web traffic. In place they have a hybrid in-house and agency team structure to bring the best of both agency expertise and an in-house centre of excellence. Across Mixed Electricals and Mobile, their desire is to remain the number 1 retailer within the organic search space.
You will work closely with the Senior SEO Manager and team to implement changes to maximise overall search traffic, conversion and return on investment whilst, adhering to best practice SEO optimisation. In addition to this, helping to support the business with a digital first approach whilst helping to deliver a robust digital transformation programme.
What is expected of the SEO Manager?
* The SEO Manager will co-ordinate and manage the SEO projects whilst maintaining strong relations with internal teams, delivering industry leading insights, analysis, and campaigns.
* In-depth and regular audits of sites and competitor performance analysis using tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO and third-party rank checking tools.
* Support commercial, marketing, ecommerce and other key teams with SEO recommendations based on data and insight.
* Tracking, reporting and analysing SEO performance for projects and campaign activity
* Manage and take responsibility for the delivery of SEO initiatives and projects whilst gaining buy-in from business stakeholders.
* Provide competitive analysis of top-ranking competitor sites and provide actionable insight.
* On an ongoing basis provide comprehensive keyword analysis, research and monitoring.
* Ensuring that SEO best practices are properly implemented on current and new developed webpages.
* Stay current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends and regularly inform and educate on emerging SEO technologies, opportunities and best practices.
* Provide SEO training and evangelise SEO best practices within the organisation
What we look for in a SEO Manager?
* Proven track record in a specific ecommerce role with a strong understanding of SEO best practices and effective strategies, web architecture, platform migrations and project delivery.
* Excellent understanding of Digital Marketing & Omni-Channel
* Specialist knowledge of search engine crawling, indexing and ranking algorithms.
* Experience in using web analytics software including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics & SEO intelligence tools
What the SEO Manager will receive?
* Between £500 and £600 per day
* Remote working
* The chance to add a retail giant to your CV
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.