Senior-Lead Credit Risk Analyst - Remote
Competitive | England | Permanent
Posted 17 days ago
I am currently supporting a high growth international digital business with a requirement for a Senior/Lead Analyst to help build a new Credit Product.
As they continue to grow internationally, they are looking for someone entrepeneurial to help grow the business by developing and optimising their Credit Risk Strategy and Policies.
The role entails;
- Developing Credit Risk Strategy across the full Credit Lifecycle
- Setting Credit Criteria and Policy
- Working closely with Credit Bureaus
- Help the business understand regulation
- Developing models and manipulation of Data
- 3+ years in Credit Risk
- Strong Consumer Credit Experience
- Worked in a Credit Strategy and Policy role
- Strong coding experience - SQL/SAS/Python
If this is of interest, please get in touch ASAP.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.