Senior-Lead Credit Analyst
£70,000 | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 8 days ago
Senior Credit Risk Analyst | United Kingdom | Hybrid |
The bank is not able to provide visa sponsorship now/in the future for this role.
InterQuest is currently supporting an exciting bank looking for Senior Credit Risk Analysts to join their growing team.
This is a great opportunity to work on various exciting projects to deliver insightful analysis, using advanced analytics to design strategies or innovating to maximise the use of data and decision system capabilities.
Responsibilities for the role included but are not limited to:
- Developing, maintaining and improving credit risk/collections strategies.
- Providing analysis to run credit portfolios against agreed performance indicators.
- Leading complex analytical projects to completion.
- Challenging established policy and procedures, where appropriate and suggesting improvements.
- Ensuring portfolio strategies and processes are in line with the regulations and regulator guidance.
The bank is looking for someone with:
- Previous experience in a relevant role such as Credit Risk Analytics, Collections Analytics or an Analysis based role, with experience of secured/unsecured products.
- Using relevant software packages (SAS/SQL/VBA/Python).
- An understanding of consumer lending products, profitability and credit risk.
- Knowledge of FCA regulations and experience of their application in a consumer lending environment.
The role can be based in Chester, Birmingham, or Leeds. The bank provides a good benefits package, and they offer a hybrid working pattern, with 3 days in the office. If you are looking forward to making a positive impact on the business and the customers and joining a business with a good culture and clear progression plans, apply now!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.