Senior UX-UI Designer
£90,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Role Title: Senior UX/UI Designer - Albany Beck
Are you a Senior UX/UI Designer? Are you looking for your next exciting career move? Would you like to work for an exciting, growing Management Consultancy, where you will be given the time, training and tools to better your career? Well, look no further as the perfect opportunity is right in front of you!
Albany Beck are hiring for a Product Designer to work onsite with one of our Tier 1 Investment Banking clients, based in London. The ideal profile will have strong UX Design experience, as well as strong research and UI experience.
Key Must-Haves: Strong UI experience, Web Apps experience, Wireframing experience, Prototyping experience. Ability to and experience within User Research is also key.
* Helping facilitate user research and testing sessions and farther feedback
* Creating personas through user research
* Performing client interviews and conducting competitor research
* Help to define the problem or pain points of consumer
* Run client validation sessions
* Creating documentation and information design concepts
* Collaborating with other UX designers and developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
* Developing wireframes and task flows based on stakeholder requirements
* Understanding product specifications and user requirements
* Finding creative ways to solve UX problems
* Developing wireframes and prototypes
* Communicating design and prototypes to developers and stakeholders
* Keeping abreast of competitor and industry trends and standards
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Axure - hand sketching skills will be an advantage
* Excellent design, visual communication and conceptual thinking skills
* Experience working with design guidelines
* Good experience in performing CX/US research
* Ability to conduct client interviews and validation sessions
* Confidence at presenting your work and ability to manage own project timings
* Proactive, collaborative and work well under pressure to meet challenging deadlines
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Be able to present a strong portfolio of design projects
* Experience working in an agile team, practicing Scrum, Kanban or XP
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.