Senior UX Designer - Urgent Contract
£650 per day | Kingswood | Contract
Posted 22 days ago
SENIOR UX DESIGNER
6 MONTH CONTRACT
£600 - £650 a day (Inside IR35).
We require a Senior UX Designer to join a well known name in UK financial services to help develop a wide range of market-leading technology solutions. You'll play a significant part in evolving their portfolio from desktop/on-premise towards cloud/SaaS, upgrading existing products to new technologies and modern UX, as well as developing brand-new solutions.
* Significant experience as a senior hands-on UX designer working in an Agile environment across a range of commercial enterprise-level B2B/B2C products within the Fintech and or Insurance industry
* Excellent research and workshop facilitation skills, with a view to eliciting user requirements via User Journey workshops, guerilla testing of prototypes and user testing of products in development
* Proven ability to produce creative and original designs whilst conforming with a UX strategy aligned with corporate branding guidelines
* Appreciation of current and emerging UX trends along with their potential benefits and limitations
* Excellent attention to detail and high-quality standards whilst being pragmatic and delivering at pace against ambitious deadlines
* Hands-on experience with tools such as Figma, Adobe XD. Photoshop, inVision, Illustrator
* A self-starter with initiative, and the ability to work autonomously
* Strong presentation and verbal/written communication skills
* Ability to influence product managers and development teams - can justify design decisions through solid reasoning based on UX principles, user research, and product knowledge
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.