Senior UX Designer
£70,000 | Surrey | Permanent
Posted 24 days ago
Senior UX Designer - Remote - Permanent - £60-70k per annum (negotiable)
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic UX designer to work collaboratively across their product team designing new products and optimising existing products. As well as that you will be responsible for improving the end users experience across their products and become a key part across their new digital blueprint.
* Help make products, services and technology usable, enjoyable, and accessible for all our customers
* Ensure all products meet the needs of the business and the regulators
* Take a user-centered design approach to find innovative solutions to challenging problems
* Work closely and collaboratively with researchers, business and data analysts to build a thorough understanding of the problems to solve
* Work with the UI designers to create, evaluate and modify prototypes
* Build business relationships for successful implementation of customer initiatives
* Inspire and advocate UX and CX across all customer journeys
* Continuously iterate, optimise and evaluate existing design paradigms and interface interactions
* Experience in scaled Agile UX Designer roles within Scrum development teams
* Excellent organisation skills with proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
* Ability to adapt to changes in project priorities
* Excellent knowledge across Axure, inVision, Sketch and Adobe CS
* Proven experience in insight-driven design
* You'll need to be curious, tenacious, open-minded and a creative problem solver
For immediate consideration please get in touch with myself on 01892 553482; alternatively please send your most recent CV to email@example.com.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.