Senior UX Designer
£90,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 13 days ago
New permanent role: UX Lead | Based in London with flexible working | Salary circa £90k pk
** No sponsorship provided with this opportunity **
We would love to talk to you if you are an experienced Senior UX Designer / Lead UX Designer with full end to end UX skills and experience, having previously worked in complex and data heavy applications, within the Financial Services industry.
Must have skills -
* Several years' experience of end to end UX Design
* Experienced in the F.S industry. I.e. Asset or Investment Management or Banking
* High level of numeracy
* A great mentor with good guidance skills!
* A strong online Portfolio
Tech skills -
* UX Research - information gathering, including designing workshops
* Wireframing, journey mapping and prototyping UI and visual design skills
* Principles and practices of Information Architecture, Interaction Design
* Usability Testing
* Ability to identify metrics to measure impact and articulate the ROI of Design.
* Axure, Photoshop Sketch, InDesign, Invision, Illustrator, Microsoft Office Tools, Balsamiq. Both Mac and Windows.
* Scrum, Agile, JIRA and Sprints.
This Financial Services Company is very well established and respected, with a strong Global footprint. They have a warm and friendly bunch of technically sound UX Designers, who are encouraged to be innovative and work collaboratively as part of the wider teams.
Please get in touch with interest to discuss full job details and responsibilities. Send your CV/Portfolio to me, Rhiannon at Rhiannon.Cane@iqtalent.solutions.com or call me direct on 07470064623.
We are excited to hear from you! This an exciting opportunity!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.