Senior UI Designer
€65,000 | Berlin | Permanent
Posted 7 days ago
This product partners with it's users most loved restaurants enabling people to enjoy food from around the world (and Berlin) in the comfort of their own homes. Their network is currently scaling up all teams and is seeking an experienced UI Designer for the consumer tribe design team.
You will work creating first-class visual design systems and components by incorporating best practices and design thinking, whilst defning direction and improving the visual language of their products whilst also bringing inspiring ideas and motivation to an energetic and collaborative team. Playing a pivital role in the team you will take ownership of leading the visual design efforts by collaborating with a broader team of designers, Product Managers, UI developers, backend engineers and other engineering leaders globally. You will help to evolve the existing Design System to match future requirements, whist also defnining future UI components, visualizations and platform standards.
For this they would like to see a designer of 5+ years visual design focus who showcases strong visual design skills with -
* Deep expertise in visual, system and brand design with a good eye for fantastic design
* Experience working on products/services across multiple platforms and/or markets
* User-centric focus with a strong understanding of designing consumer platforms
* Designed and shipped compex web and mobile applications across the entire product development cycle
* Consideration for long-term sustainability in all design decisions, with a focus on engineering feasibility and business impact
* Strong communication skills. You need to be able to clearly and concisely express yourself and explain your ideas.
* Strong portfolio demonstrating ability to deliver a polished product
The company are happy to support relocations and are able to carry out the entire process remotely.
If you'd like more information on the role feel free to reach out I'm always happy to talk!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.