Senior UCC Engineer
Competitive | Reading | Permanent
Posted 7 days ago
Senior UCC Engineer - CCVP/CCNP Voice - Collaboration - CUCM - - Cisco Unified Communication - South Field Based
Our client are a market leading and award winning IT service provider specialising in IT Support Services, Managed IT Services & Professional IT Services, holding a Gold Partnership status with both Cisco & Microsoft. They are seeking an experienced Senior UCC Engineer - Cisco to cover Southern England.
As a Senior UCC engineer you will working in the Technical Services team and will be responsible for providing technical skills to support our client's growing customer base, both on-site and remotely.
- On a day to day basis you will be focused on the design and installation of projects focussed around Cisco Unified Communication portfolio , these include: Unified Communication Manager, Unity Connections, Unity, IM & Presence.
- Remote and on-site fault troubleshooting, facilitating customer adds, moves and changes, customer rollouts and project based installs.
- Providing the analysis and solution specification based on their customer requirements
- Complete project and scope documentation to allow customer quotation and project scoping.
- Design and present knowledge transfer modules to engineers
- Implementing network and voice solutions focusing on the Cisco Unified Communications product suite
Knowledge and Experience required:
- 3-5 years experience implementing network and voice solutions - focused on: Cisco Unified Communications product suite
- Hold a CCVP or CCNP Voice/Collaboration certification
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting Cisco Voice solutions
- Experience and knowledge of the following Cisco UC products is essential, CUCM version 7 - 10, CUCME, Unity, Unity Connection, Unified Presence/IM & Presence, H323, MGCP, SIP, CUxAC and CUB
- Good general switching and routing knowledge
Would be beneficial to have the following:
- UCCX, UCCE, TelePresence, Meeting place, ARC, Webex, Cisco Prime Collaboration products.
- Familiarisation with other manufacturer's network solutions
For more information on this opportunity please contact me on 01442 285020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.