Senior Test Engineer
£585 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 19 days ago
Senior Test Engineer
Our client within the Asset management arena are seeking a proven current Senior QA Engineer to join this team and provide expertise with the following:
Improve and lead the automation testing approach, from BDD to regression suites
Familiarity with BDD tools (such as Cucumber, Concordion, Jbehave).
Create automated BDD test suites, for communicating business logic and functionality
Seeking a QA Engineer that have worked on different tech stacks, so you don't need Java experience, but essentials requirements are:
* Senior QA (Ideally 5+ Years as a QA or SDET) quality assuring the development of new and existing applications
* Financial Services experience a must, would be preferred to have some sort of front office applications experience.
* Experience of both manual and automated test environments essential
* Experience with BDD tools, any one of these will suffice - Cucumber, Concordion, Jbehave (they use concordion)
* Enough SQL experience to be able to extract and query data autonomously.
Just to re-iterate YOU can be from any tech stack as long as you have strong senior QA with BDD tools with front office applications experience.
* Ability to query data in SQL and an understanding of relational databases.
* Experience of working with API's where a user interface is not available to support testing.
* Familiarity with BDD tools (such as Cucumber, Concordion, Jbehave).
* Familiarity with tools for testing RESTful APIs.
* Familiarity with supporting development tools.
* Able to evidence working with complex data on systems with multiple integration points.
* Desirable but not essential: Familiarity with Java and Git version control
Please do get in touch today for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.