Senior Technical Support Engineer
£45,000 | Harrogate | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
InterQuest Group are looking for an IT Senior Technical Support Analyst to be based in North Yorkshire offering a competitive salary, company benefits and company car.
An excellent opportunity working in a busy team, you will provide local & remote technical support and provide project resource and project management for key strategic projects.
* Previous Customer contact/care experience (both face-to-face and via the telephone).
* Previous IT Helpdesk experience providing 2nd & 3rd line desktop and server support.
* First and Second line support of business applications.
* Experience of imaging and configuring laptops & desktops (MS WDS).
* Experience of centralised storage systems (SAN technologies, iSCSI, Fibre Channel) and associated enterprise Backup platforms (Commvault, NetBackup).
* Previous support experience of virtualisation technologies (VMware vSphere, VMware Horizons and MS Hyper V).
* Experience of MS Remote Desktop Services.
* Previous support experience of MS Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10 Operating Systems.
* Previous support experience of MS Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 & Server 2016
* Experience of Scripting Tools such as PowerShell, VMware PowerCLI & Batch File utilities.
* Support experience of MS SQL Server from 2008 R2 through to 2016.
* Previous support experience of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
To apply or hear more about the role please contact Kieran Philipson - 01423878687 email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.