Senior Technical Project Manager
£510 per day | West Sussex | Contract
Posted 20 days ago
InterQuest are hiring for an experienced Senior Technical Project Manager to join our leading travel and leisure client in West Sussex.
Travel industry experience is preferred but not essential.
In this role, you will be acting as the the critical interface between the Business and the delivery teams, the management of key stakeholders and external suppliers is critical in order to successfully deliver the portfolio of projects.
This is an important role to support the overall delivery and implementation of a number of clearly defined projects, with the support of the PMO, within timescales, budget and to the quality expected. You will be responsible for successfully planning, leading and managing a number of projects of both technical and business initiatives from conception through delivery to
realisation of benefits.
Skills and experience required:-
- Relevant technical project management experience.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery
- Proven expertise in managing multi-function, multi-supplier teams to deliver successful medium to large scale projects
- Excellent leadership skills to manage upwardly to senior executives as well as motivate core team members.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Project or other relevant project management tools
- Accreditation in, or demonstrable understanding of, a recognised project management methodology such as PRINCE2 and AGILE, whether it is CMM, PMI, MSP etc.
- Proven presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Experience in support handovers and service transition
- Experience on all major platforms; Networks, Distributed, Server, SQL
- Experience with all major operating systems; MS Windows and Linux
- Experience in ITIL disciplines
Please apply now for immediate consideration to Georgina at InterQuest.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.