Senior Software Engineer - Telecommunications
Competitive | Weybridge | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
Senior/Principal Software Engineer - Telecommunications
Permanent - Surrey/West London
I am currently recruiting for a large, Open RAN service provider who are based in Surrey/West London, and looking for a Senior/Principal level Software Engineer to join their expanding team and work developing projects on the complex solutions provided for their external customers.
As you will be working on complex projects in the physical layer of the network, the following experience is required:
* Strong signal processing fundamentals with excellent academic background
* Solid background in cellular communication system with working experience in one of the wireless standards(3GPP/3GPP2/Wi-Max)
* Excellent programming skills in C/C++/MATLAB
* Development of key modules and can develop quick working prototypes
* Proven skills in design and development of new features on the physical layer
* Ability to code/debug framework and algorithm in multi-core environment
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.