Senior Software Developer
£575 per day | Basingstoke | Contract
Posted 5 days ago
Senior Software Developer required for a multi national network service provider, the Senior Software Developer must have strong hands on experience with Remedy Developement, and a stong understanding of Remedy ITSM's underlying database structure, including data model, code customization, and Integration capabilities
- Proficient in design and development of Remedy workflow
- Understanding of BMC Atrium Integrator
- Strong database skills
- Triaging incidents and implementing fixes
- Investigating problem tickets
- Performing environment maintenance, deploying releases, supporting patching, etc...
- Updating and producing support documentation and release notes
- Moving Packages between environments following the change management process
- Potential for needing to be part on-call out of hours support as part of a rotation
- Updating and producing relevant documentation and release notes when needed
- Strong understanding of the BMC Remedy application
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and troubleshooting.
- Strong communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Must be well verse in Windows as well as multiple version of Unix and Linux.
- Possess the ability to provide training and support, as well as provide clear documentation of the tools.
- Knowledge of Micro Focus Data Center Automation Tools; Server Automation, Network Automation
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies such as VMWare
- Knowledge of cloud hosting technologies
- Knowledge of System Monitoring tools such as IBM Netcool
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.