Senior ServiceNow Technical Consultant
£85,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
£60,000 - £85,000 Per Annum + Package
About the opportunity
This opportunity is to join a multi-national business that is responsible for driving process solutions, and deployments to deliver initiatives for the UK and European region in respect to ServiceNow and its integration with various applications and customers.
Within this company, excellent career development is available with a training and mentorship programme to ensure managers live their ethics to constantly improve and contribute to the wellbeing of their employees and customers. Online learning programmes, e-learning and classroom training, as well as job-related training and professional development, this business also deliver first-class academies within leadership, sales and technical disciplines.
About the benefits and rewards
The salary for this position will be dependent upon level of exposure to the ServiceNow platform, previous experience in similar roles in related projects. This company offers excellent career progression pathways and is offering a basic salary for this role of around £60,000 - £85,000 per annum plus a benefits package depending on experience level, this package may also include various benefits relating to travel and healthcare. This position is a fully remote role with some occasional travel required to the office.
About the requirements
The role of the Senior Technical Consultant is to work closely with customers to understand and translate their business and technical requirements, propose solutions to business problems and then lead the technical delivery of the chosen design.
- Customer engagement to address the technical solution, including challenging and validating customer requirements.
- Assist in the scoping of new opportunities and to design tools and techniques to deliver efficiently.
- Working with the Pre-Sales and Delivery teams to support, validate and help deliver client presentations, workshops, proof or concept designs and responses to technical and business enquiries.
- Deliver a positive and value-add experience for your customers in every interaction.
- 3 - 5 years ServiceNow experience, ideally within a development or consultancy role.
- ITSM experience but ideally knowledge with either, ITOM, HR, CSM are desirable.
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems.
- ServiceNow Certifications in all areas are desirable.
- Must be able to read/write/speak English fluently.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.