Senior Scrum Master
£80,000 | Surrey | Permanent
Posted 17 days ago
SENIOR SCRUM MASTER
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Scrum Master has arisen to join our client who are on a journey to disrupt, transform and lead their marketplace.
You will be responsible for promoting and supporting our clients continued digital transformation journey through agile delivery. Making sure their teams and stakeholders understand the values, practices and mindset of scaled agile
- Be a champion of Scrum and Agile and proactively guide and support the organisation with their adoption of Scaled Agile, including Scrum practices and values.
- Have a passion for coaching teams and helping them improve the ways they work.
- Build a safe and trusting environment.
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA (or similar tools) and how they can be used to improve processes and efficiencies of the team.
- Have an excellent understanding of the underlying principles of Agile and how to effectively apply Scrum in complex, real-world situations.
- Have in depth knowledge of Scaled Agile methods. Such as but not limited to XP, TDD, BDD and continuous integration. Understand when and how these tools can be most effectively implemented to assist teams to improve their ways of working.
- An industry approved certification such as A-CSM, PSM II or higher.
- Have experience working with distributed teams and effectivity promoting collaboration, using online tools.
- Excellent commination skills
- Experience of using the value stream map so as to help teams eliminate waste by applying lean principles.
- Enjoy the challenge of been a catalyst for change and help people be comfortable with the changes.
- Excellent team player and collaborator with a focus on team dynamics that foster unity.
- See the value of the individual people in the teams, what they contribute, and how you can help them unlock their potential to provide the best value to the organisation
- Experience working in the Financial Services and or ecommerce industry desired.
The successful candidate with receive a salary of between £70,000 and £80,000 + some great benefits
The role will be fully remote. Post Covid restrictions our client will be offering a flexible working 2-3 days from home.
Candidates must hold a British/EU Passport or ILR. Visa sponsorship cannot be provided.
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.