Senior Sales Manager - RPO Recruitment
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
Are you the next member of our family?
We are looking for a Recruitment Sales Manager to join our RPO/MSP and Solutions practice in London. This role has been created to identify & secure new and profitable outsourced recruitment solutions which drive the continued growth of our Solutions business. With support of the wider Group the role will be responsible for new business development, raising awareness of our new "recruiter on demand" evolve brand, and working alongside the Head of Growth to develop opportunities and forums to maximise our network of prospective clients.
* To proactively define target client and sector profiles and drive the business development and client engagement strategy for new MSP, RPO and evolve opportunities
* Use all relevant sales tactics and channels to maximise weekly client meetings/calls and deal conversion
* To support the annual sales plan to ensure growth in new business is achieved in accordance with agreed targets
* Researching growth of companies and identifying opportunities with potential new clients and sectors
* Co-ordinate the pricing of client proposals ensuring only profitable business is pursued.
* Orchestrate the solution and response to client proposal requests, contributing to content & co-ordination of bid submissions.
* Create and/or attend relevant client forums: webinars, events, workshops, advisory board etc to extend prospect network and raise Solutions' profile
* Leverage known networks inc. existing group clients, referrals etc to generate new business leads
* Work closely with Head of Growth to maximise leads and opportunities generated from the calendar of client events
* Maintain ongoing prospect contact as well as sales pipeline tracking
* Report sales activity to the MD of Solutions, CFO and the Group CEO
* Deliver client sales presentations as and when required
* Involvement in pre-sales meetings as subject matter expert, acting as a bridge between sales and implementation teams
* Liaise with all IQ business areas & group companies to identify mutually beneficial client opportunities
You will need to have a demonstrated history of developing new business opportunities within the recruitment industry. The ideal candidate will have experience of selling MSP/RPO or similar recruitment on demand services. However if you are a Principal Recruitment Consultant or above level and want to move away from traditional 360 business development then we can support your transition.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Excellent Commission structure
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistance programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.