Senior Risk Modeller
£55,000 | West Midlands | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
This is an exciting opportunity with an established financial institution in the West Midlands who are looking to bring in a Senior Risk Modeller who will have the opportunity to get hands-on working with the team and taking ownership of the model development cycle.
This is a greenfield opportunity to establish yourself within a business that will offer the chance to lead the credit risk model development, but also the opportunity for wider analytical modelling within the company. You will have interaction with multiple senior stakeholders and C-Suite on a weekly basis.
They are looking for an individual who has
- Experience developing models in SAS
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, or a similar quantitative background
- Knowledge of the IFRS 9 regulations and PD, LGD, and EAD models
- Someone with the drive to get hands-on building models
- High level of attention to detail enabling the production of analyses with a consistently high degree of accuracy
If you have relevant experience and looking for the next step in your career as a Senior Risk Modelling Analyst, apply now!
Send your CV to me directly: Findlay.email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.