Senior Recruitment Consultant - Perm technology
Competitive | United Kingdom | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Are you the next member of the family?
We are looking for a new member of our Perm Technology team based in our London Cannon Street office. You will be joining an existing team of high performing perm recruiters and will report directly in the Senior Practice Manager who has over 17 years technology recruitment experience. This is a new business development 360 opportunity and will require the individual to have a successful track record of business development, have a strong network within their niche, an eye for spotting new opportunities, be resilient, work with integrity, ambition and have courage to be brave in their actions. We are very open to niche that the individual would like to work within but technology recruitment experience is essential. You will receive fantastic career development opportunities, receive continued training and support by our inhouse training team and by senior management and you will have the support of our own inhouse marketing team to push events and social selling.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Best-in-class commission schemes
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistances programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.