Senior Recruitment Consultant - Actuarial
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
About The InterQuest Family:
Founded in 2001, we're an award-winning technology recruitment business. The group operates from 6 key locations in the UK (HQ in London), in NYC and Frankfurt with plans for further international expansion in the near future. Our offices offer modern spacious and unique environments that showcase our collaborative and supportive #InterQuestFamily culture.
Are you our next family member?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Actuarial Recruiter to join our Risk practice based in our London HQ in Cannon Street. The InterQuest Risk practice is a specialist division established within Risk, Compliance, Audit & Financial and Actuarial sectors. We require an experienced Consultant to help grow our footprint in the UK, Mainland Europe and North America. You would play a key part in the growth of the business and would report into the Director of the London Practice who has over 16 years experience of recruiting within the sector. Working within the InterQuest Group means that you have the backing of a global business including RPO and SOW offerings, with a high volume clients and are expanding rapidly.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Best-in-class commission schemes
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistances programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.