Senior QA Automation
£550 per day | London | Contract
Posted 13 days ago
A major financial services company is currently looking for a Senior QA Automation to join their tea to work in agile and multi-disciplinary team.
The main focus of this role will be to ensure expected business requirements and quality are met in the delivery of Digital solutions. The ideal candidate will be someone with proven software quality assurance experience; able to define clear and well-written test cases, implement and execute those tests using test automation tools and ensure the results are being clearly communicated with the wider project team on an ongoing basis. Finally, they will be a strong team player who displays a can-do attitude, with solid experience collaborating in multidisciplinary agile teams.
The role will be based in Farnborough and the candidate has to be able to work on site 5 days per week.
* Proven software quality assurance experience with a focus on web based applications
* Experience with both manual and automation testing.
* Experience of Test Automation processes , tools and managing Continuous Integration
* Experience of responsive cross-browser testing
* Experience with tools like Cucumber/Gherkin, Protractor , GenRocket, SmartBear, Selenium, Cypress
* Knowledge of the use of Web services (SOAP & REST)
* Experience of SOA and Microservices in a Single Page Application (SPA) architecture
* Experience with Agile methodologies ( TDD , BDD, SCRUM, Kanban, etc) and associated tools (Rally, Jira)
* Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (GitHub, GitFlow, Jenkins)
* Ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.