Senior Product Manager - Fixed-term contract
Competitive | Brighton | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
Senior Product Manager - Fixed Term Contract, 6 months - Investment Products (Brighton)
One of the UKs leading mid-size financial brands are looking for a Product Manager to join on a fixed-term contract for 6 months to manage their commercial, investment Products.
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for managing the trading agenda for the Investment Proposition area across the product lifecycle to improve profitability, maximising value through retention, income optimisation and cost efficiency, whilst ensuring the products deliver on reasonable customer expectations and fulfil regulatory requirements.
* Product P&L - cost and revenue analysis, interpretation and implementing agreed actions.
* Provide insight on product performance, highlighting areas of concern and delivering actions to mitigate.
* Explore opportunities that enhance value such as through product enhancement, new distribution channel, link to other partners
* Assess marketing effectiveness of campaigns, providing new ideas and approaches.
* Work with key stakeholders to make sure all areas of the business have input to and are aligned to agreed product plans
What are they looking for?
* A commercial Product background spanning Investments, ideally with knowledge in ISAs
* Great stakeholder managment experience, and experience working in an agile organisation
* Availability to start ASAP
Interested in find out more?
Apply directly or get in touch today - firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.