Senior Product Manager - FinTech start-up, investment platform - up to £65,000
£65,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 10 days ago
A scale-up FinTech investment platform, who launched in 2016 are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their London team. They're currently around 30 employees, and truly have Product at the heart of everything they do, this role will look after and help scale their Product function and will be their second Product hire.
They've had 3 funding rounds, totalling £30M and are set to further expand throughout the next 12-18 months, so it's a really exciting time to get on board. They've won numerous FinTech awards and offer employees equity in the business after 1 year.
- Figuring out the vision and goals of the team, how to measure them and how to set measures of success, and the next A/B test or winning improvement to go live
- Leading by example: not only will you lead a product function, but you'll be hands-on and spend more time delivering than documenting
- Communicating product changes with the satellite team and keeping them in the loop
- Above all, you will scale things through high-pace delivery with overwhelming efficiency
What are they looking for?
- Experience working in finance, fintech or technology - ideally with a background in investments
- Strong numerical/education background
- Ideally some good knowledge of start-ups, and you're someone who's not afraid to role their sleeves up and get stuck in
- Excellent communication skills
What are they like to work for?
· They're not corporate, they're a scale-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business - improve and impact how they work
· They will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive - pursue your interests and develop career with us as they scale
· They're a social bunch. They celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other's company!
Interested in find out more?
Apply directly or get in touch today - firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.