Senior Product Manager - FinTech Challenger Bank
Competitive | United Kingdom | Permanent
Posted 24 days ago
Senior Product Manager - Digital Challenger Bank
Competitive salary, stock options, superb rewards & benefits package
After 4 huge funding rounds totalling nearly £75m of backing, a completely unique, both highly demanding and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Senior Product Manager to join a digital challenger bank, revolutionising how modern banking gets done. They are shaping and revolutionising the world of fintech, so it's an incredible time to get on board.
Due to huge recent funding, they are rapidly looking to build up their product team. If you're a creative, innovative and mission-driven product owner looking to join a company set to double in size by 2020 then this opportunity is for you. They are looking to seriously scale-up over the next 12 months, and if you've been looking for a start-up about to explode, don't hesitate to apply.
Looking to get into the world of digital banking? Then this is for you.
What's it like working there?
· They're not corporate, they're a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business - improve and impact how they work
· They will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive - pursue your interests and develop career with us as they scale
· They're open and progressive - input is encouraged at all levels
· They're a social bunch. They celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other's company!
· Figuring out the vision and goals of the team, how to measure them and how to set measures of success, and the next A/B test or winning improvement to go live
· Leading by example: not only will you lead a product team, but you'll be hands-on and spend more time delivering than documenting
· Above all, you will scale things through high-pace delivery with overwhelming efficiency
· Dreaming up asset production options and deliver recommendations
What are they looking for?
· Experience working in a scale-up Product company
· You put customers at the heart of every product, and are a real team player
· Solid track record working in Agile methodologies
Hungry to find out more?
Then apply directly today, and don't hesitate to get in touch - email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.