Senior Product Manager
£65,000 | Brighton | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
Senior Product Manager - Incredible scale-up business, Brighton (Flexible working available)
£55,000-65,000/annum starting base salary, up to 20% bonus, equity, benefits & rewards
A rapidly expanding scale-up business headquartered in Brighton are looking for a Senior Product Manager due to their rapid growth. They've doubled employees in the past 6 months, and have consistently achieved successful year on year growth and are currently a headcount of just over 60. They've recently moved into their fantastic new offices by the sea, in the heart of buzzing Brighton.
They're an online platform where customers can connect to exchange home and pet care, where users can unlock a world of accommodation. Strong start-up experience is essential for this role, and you'll be expected to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in. You'll be joining a passionate, fast-growing team who are committed to collaboration, and constantly improving whilst having fun.
The Role and You:
The Senior Product Manager will join the Product team and will look after and own the core product area, you'll be focussed on delivering value to customers and delighting them with your product. You'll have autonomy, and own your roadmap - working closely with UX, Data Science and Marketing. You'll need to have customer centricity, excellent research skills and the ability to manage complexity.
You'll have a real sense of ownership, be self-driven and appreciate taking ownership of broad problems sets and driving them forward
Ideally, you'll know how to work in a fast-paced environment working with fast-paced development cycles
What's in it for you?
* Starting base salary of £55,000-£65,000/annum
* Share options in the business, 20% OTB bonus
* 25 days holiday as standard and an excellent workplace pension scheme.
* Working from home options (1/2 day from home week) if easier
* Dedicated travel allowance and time to go sitting, you're positively encouraged to get away from your desk
* Physical health and dental health cash plan
* £500 referral fees if you know someone interested in joining the business
* Getting a new pet? You'll be given the opportunity to work from home when you welcome a new furry friend to the family and up to £200 towards the rehoming fees if you choose to rescue a dog or cat.
* Fantastic office on the sea, with breakout area, fully stocked drinks fridge and health snacks provided throughout the course of the week
* Core house are 10:00-16:00, as they believe in a healthy work life balance
* Office Dog!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.