Senior Product Designer
£75,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
London - Hybrid working
£65,000 to £75,000 + benefits
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Product Designer to join a global leading fintech company. You will be joining a growing UX and UI design team and work closely with Product Owners, and Engineering Teams to deliver a consistent and high-quality user experience for our clients products. The successful candidate will contribute to the overall development of the product and will strive to achieve absolute client and end-user satisfaction in all that is done-with end user advocacy being a primary goal.
- Working with existing and build new design patterns and UI components to ensure consistency across application
- Create wireframes, mock ups and final designs as needed for desktop and mobile devices.
- Participate in design review sessions at multiple stages during the sprint, to maintain product validity and ensure developers have knowledge of look and feel, behaviour and flow.
- Communicates specification of user interface designs to developers and testers.
- Taking control of UX features assigned to you, work closely with the UX/UI Lead, and engage relevant team members.
- Working with the Product Management, Development and the QA teams to ensure all user experience, UI design, and usability enhancements are delivered, fit for purpose
- Be proactive and anticipate and rectify UX/UI issues at the Product level, before they can make their way into development.
- Focused on the outcome to be a respected and trusted partner to each member of the team.
The ideal candidate would have an understanding or experience the following areas and portfolio evidence that supports this:
- User centred design process
- Participating in collaborative design sessions
- Interaction design for web and mobile
- Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- User testing
- Exploring concept with low-fidelity paper and marker prototyping
- Experienced in Prototyping within a similar environment
- A creative and investigative mind-set
- Detail oriented and thorough when designing interface interaction and behaviour
- HTML/CSS knowledge would be desirable but not essential.
Additionally experience in the below is a distinct advantage:
- Knowledge, and experience in translating user stories, user journeys/task models, personas, and/or scenarios into user experience flows and screens.
- Proven experience in using user journeys/task models, personas, and/or scenarios to make design decisions
- Experienced in using UI design patterns and components
- Able to deliver fit and finished mock-ups with annotations
- Capable of participating in Design Review Checkpoints with the ability to defend and justify design decisions
- Knowledge of design and accessibility guidelines - Experienced in information design - Ability to look beyond interaction design into the effective visual communication of complex data.
- Experience in designing B2B and B2C applications
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.