Senior Product Designer (Consumer)
€65,000 | Berlin | Permanent
Posted 6 days ago
This product partners with it's users most loved restaurants enabling people to enjoy food from around the world (and Berlin) in the comfort of their own homes. Their network is currently scaling up all teams and is seeking an experienced Senior Product Designer to join the products consumer design tribe to deliver the best user experience for their users around the globe.
You will execute and lead across all phases of the design process: research, conceptual design, prototyping, validating, production ready designs, usability testing and implementation whilst bringing to live the narrative of user/customer needs to an interdisciplinary team. This company like to employ data driven designers who are able to incorporate data analysis and feedback through experimentation (A/B) testing to validation of concepts and experience paradigms.
As a high growth start-up they need designers who are capable of managing multiple work streams in a fast-paced, changing environment, contributing to the creation of an outstanding experiences, incorporating best practices in UX and creating solid, engaging UX and UI patterns. You will help to inspire, push creativity, challenge established thinking, and identify industry best practices for user experience within your squad and across the organisation for their products which are used globally.
For this they require a a designer who has -
* A BA in a UX-related field (human-computer interaction, human factors, behavioural research, graphic design or psychology, sociology or anything related to cognition, perception and user behaviour) or equivalent practical experience
* 5+ years (for senior position), of experience in product/interaction design in a consumer-focused, high performance organisation
* Extensive experience in designing and shipping for Android and iOS apps, and working with cross-platform requirements
* Portfolio demonstrating a user-centered design approach, problem solving skills and attention to detail
* Operational experience in prioritisation and time-management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working in scrum teams and comfort working within tech teams
* Experience working with Sketch, inVision, Adobe, prototyping tools is a must
* Self-driven personality with proactive attitude and ability to maintain a structured working style in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Fluency in English
* Enthusiastic team player who empowers team members and motivates them
This company welcome applications from around the world and have a recruitment process which can be completed remotely. If you'd like some more information about the role / company feel free to reach out I'm always happy to talk!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.