Senior Product Designer
€65,000 | Berlin | Permanent
Posted 6 days ago
This product liberates its users from tiresome dated methods of communicating with suppliers allowing them to spend more time doing what they love - bringing joy to others via the power of amazing food. Above all one of the most exciting thing about this product is that it has the potential to reduce global food waste by up to 30%! From spending a decade working in its target industry I can testify this is a Product with an incredibly bright future ahead.
They currently have 2 pillars to the product, but are looking to grow more over time. This is why they are searching for a smart business minded user focused Product Designer to join the existing design team of 2, Working in small agile squads you will focus on the products 2 existing pillars whilst also derving new concepts from the feedback of its existing users.
This comapny are seeking a business focused user centred designer with -
* 5 years of product design experience, with strong focus on mobile Experience designing user flows, IA, and UI across platforms
* The abillity to present design work confidently to stakeholders, building trusting & collaborative relationships
* Strong aptitude across the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and prototyping tools (Flinto or similar)
* Fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
* Problem solver who sees constraints as an opportunity rather than a limitation Previous experience in the gastronomy/food industry is a plus
If you'd like some more info feel free to reach out - happy to share some links etc with you.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.