Senior Performance Analyst
£67,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 23 days ago
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to a highly organised, Senior Performance Analyst within the Investment Technology & Operations team. You would ensure the timely production, analysis and communication of performance numbers generated from a performance attribution platform, MSCI BarraOne are communicated with the relevant Fund Managers/Fixed Income specialists.
The Senior Performance Analyst will be expected to:
- Provide detailed explanations to fund managers on performance numbers, with a strong focus on Fixed Income.
- Ensure queries are investigated appropriately and resolved satisfactorily within tight timeframes.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships within the team including stakeholders and outsourced providers. Additionally with the Fixed Income fund managers and product specialists.
- Lead meetings with portfolio managers to understand their requirements and help implement solutions.
The successful Senior Performance Analyst will possess:
- Strong working knowledge of Fixed Income Attribution and varying models used, including the underlying analytics, calculations to determine attribution effects (parallel/non-parallel shifts of yield curves, spread changes etc.), and adapting attribution to reflect portfolio management decisions.
- Excellent understanding of performance calculations.
- Understanding a wide range of instrument types such as Derivatives.
- Knowledge of the trade lifecycle and investment management process.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent organisational, communication and prioritisation skills, both written and oral.
The role will adopt a hybrid model of working, 3 days per week in the London office, and 2 days per week WFH.
Please get in touch for more details.
Keywords: performance, analyst, attribution, analysis, barraone, “fixed income”, FI, derivatives, operations, fund, portfolio, calculations, “yield curves”, trade, instrument, excel, communication
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.