Senior Pensions Administrator
£40,000 | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
Our client is an award-winning, high-growth fintech company. They provide retail investors with quality financial information, together with the tools and trading environment to make confident and informed investment decisions. Due to expansion they're looking to recruit a Senior Pensions Administrator on a base salary of up to £40,000 to work out of their modern offices in Leeds.
The role is responsible for performing key task validation, authorisation and quality assurance, as well as the administration and oversight of key controls for all their Sipp and Pension Trading Accounts.
The role individual is required to utilise subject matter expertise to resolve complex client and employee queries, identify operational efficiencies and best practice opportunities. The role is responsible for testing system updates as part of system enhancements. The role is required to be a point of contact for third party trustees of their Pension Trading Account.
What is expected of the Senior Pensions Administrator;
* To perform live task validation and authorisation, as well as retrospective quality assurance
* To identify areas of risk/exposure within the department and to suggest ways in which such risks could be mitigated
* Maintain the first line of compliance defence by ensuring individual adherence to business processes and procedures that are designed to meet the regulatory standards set out in the relevant FCA rules and guidance.
* Maintain the first line of defence by operating risk controls assigned to the individual
* Maintain the first line of compliance defence by ensuring team adherence to business processes and procedures that are designed to meet the regulatory standards set out in the relevant FCA rules and guidance, with reference to CASS regulation
* Responsible for ensuring all CASS related activities and processes are completed daily to safeguard client assets.
What we look for in a Senior Pensions Administrator;
* Detailed knowledge in Sipp's and Pensions from an industry perspective
* Detailed understanding of internal systems utilised within the department and how they impact the client journey
* Know the Financial Services Sector - specifically Wealth Management
* Know the regulatory environment and associated risks that impact the department and require managing
* Advanced problem-solving skills.
* Intermediate MS Office Skills.
* Knowledge - demonstrate a thorough understanding of Anti - Money Laundering, Pension Regulations
* Minimum 2 years' experience in Pensions
What the Senior Pensions Administrator will receive;
- A base salary of up to £40,000
- Excellent benefits package
- Luxury offices
- Excellent career progression
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.