Senior .Net Developer
£65,000 | Manchester City Centre | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Senior .Net Developer - Up to 65k - eCommerce - Fully remote UK wide
ECOM have teamed up with an eCommerce agency on the lookout for a Senior Developer to join their team to work on an exciting new project with a long standing client who sell products all over the world!
The role will suit an experienced Senior .NET Developer with an agency background as the role collaborates closely with CMS developers who are working on Umbraco and Kentico projects. As a Senior in the team, you will contribute to the creation of high-quality, large-scale web solutions using cutting-edge technologies across diverse projects.
- Strong experience with .NET Framework /.NET Core
- C# ASP.NET MVC and REST APIs
- MS SQL Server
- VSTS, Azure DevOps, GIT
- Solid experience with .NET CMS platforms such as Kentico, Umbraco or Sitecore
- Technical leadership on development projects, breaking down and estimating task timelines
- Delegating and reviewing code from other developers in the team and providing support to them
- Scoping requirements in the early stages of projects, carrying out technical workshops and producing specifications
- Working alongside clients and third parties to define and implement integrations with back office platforms (CRM systems, ERP Systems etc)
- Salary up to 65k
- Fully remote working
- Bonus scheme
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays + half a day extra for your birthday
- 2 x wellbeing and volunteering days
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Flexible working organisation
- Fantastic pension scheme and health care cash plan
- Private health care once reached a certain amount of time with the company
- Clear and structured training and progression scheme
- Company events and awards are at the heart of their culture
- Perks portal - goes without saying!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.