Senior .NET Developer
£540 per day | Manchester | Contract
Posted 25 days ago
C# / .Net Developer - Contract - INSIDE IR35 - 6 Months - £540p/d
As a Senior Developer, beyond your day to day development work you will:
* Provide technical advice to other developers and take an active role in designing new technical standards.
* Take ownership for driving change and innovation, bring relevant teams together and lead retrospectives.
* Assess and recommend architectural patterns based on functional and non-functional requirements.
* Present information concisely to individuals within and outside of the Technology function.
* Mentor the wider team to support the Team lead and help optimise team performance.
* Participate in and, where appropriate, lead meetings with business stakeholders.
* C# / .NET Framework / ASP.NET Core / SQL.
* Experience working in Agile teams performing iterative development.
* Fundamentals and approaches: OOP, SOLID principles, TDD/BDD/ATDD.
* DVCS with Git or Mercurial.
* Experience with CI/CD pipelines (TeamCity / Artifactory).
* Ability to collaborate with end users, stakeholders, and team members.
* Programming as part of a team and performing peer code reviews.
* Demonstrate initiative and independence to solve problems.
* Stand by software engineering principles around quality and doing things the right way.
* Have a constant desire to improve knowledge and drive adoption of new tech or approaches within the team.
* Own mistakes and work with your colleagues to redress them, learn from them and make improvements for the long-term.
* Be able to communicate abstract or complex ideas or solutions effectively.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.