Senior .Net Developer
£85,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 10 days ago
Senior .NET Developer
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced .NET software Engineer to join a talented Software Development team working on a variety projects within a distributed scrum team environment across the UK and Spain, to build Azure based applications for their strategic global platform within a Financial Services organisation.
This is a permanent position, offering hybrid and remote working. The salary for this role is £80,000+.
A successful candidate will bring with prior experience of developing Web API based applications written in .NET Framework or .NET Core, working in medium sized development teams utilizing features such as Azure web apps, SQL PaaS databases, blob storage, service bus, and other Azure services. Front-end development experience in Angular is also beneficial.
* Develop .NET Core based Web APIs
* Contribute to the overall design of both architecture and user stories
* Develop performant SQL database table designs and queries using Entity Framework
* Create quality unit testing around all developed code
* Assist in incorporating automated acceptance testing as part of the build pipeline
* Ensure new Azure features are utilized as appropriate
* BE an active member of the Scrum team, improving process and ensuring that the team delivers on their commitment
Knowledge And Experience
* Previous claim management, accident repair and other insurance related process would be an advantage
* 5+ years' experience using the Microsoft development stack including .NET, SQL Server, Entity Framework, dependency injection, and Azure.
* A strong understanding of core object-oriented software design patterns
* Worked in an agile environment employing scrum methodology and JIRA as a SDLC management tool
* Knowledge of Azure VSTS, continuous integration and automated deployment would be a great advantage
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.