Senior .Net Developer
£105,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 26 days ago
Keywords: c#, .net, dotnet, csharp, performance, attribution, sdlc, sql, rdbms, etl, agile, oop, solid, tdd, bdd, atdd, git, mercurial, cicd, teamcity, artifactory, azure, cloud, docker, kubernetes, containerisation, wpf, xaml, winforms, architecture
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to hire a highly technical Senior .Net Developer, to work in one of several development trams using Agile methods and the latest .Net technology. The role aligns to the Fusion FSG team, who are responsible for build and maintenance of a suite of scalable applications supporting the E2E investment management process of the business' LDI business. These tools cover the full portfolio management process and the order and execution process.
The Senior Net Developer will be expected to:
* Provide technical advice to other developers and take an active role in designing new technical standards.
* Take ownership for driving change and innovation and lead retrospectives.
* Assess and recommend architectural patterns based on functional and non-functional requirements.
* Present information concisely to non-technical stakeholders and lead meetings with business stakeholders.
The successful Senior .Net Developer will possess:
* Strong C#, .Net Framework and/or ASP.Net core programming ability.
* Extensive technical skills with MS SQL Server.
* Proven experience working with an agile team in an agile environment.
* Knowledge of OOP, SOLID principle, TDD/BDD/ATDD.
* Experience with CI/CD pipelines (TeamCity/Artifactory).
* Front Office experience ideally within Investment Management.
* Ability to collaborate with end users, stakeholders and build and maintain a great working relationship with team peers.
* Have a consistent desire to improve knowledge and drive adoption of new tech or approaches.
The successful Senior .Net Developer might possess
* Azure cloud experience.
* Docker containerisation knowledge.
* WPF, XAML or WinFroms - helpful for maintenance and migration of legacy applications.
* Experience within the performance and attribution domain, understanding total return, attribution and contribution results. This is the core of what the role entails.
The role will be a hybrid split of WFH twice per week and office based, three times a week (located in central London).
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.