Senior .Net Developer
£620 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 18 days ago
Keywords: c#, csharp, .net, dotnet, mssql, sql, rdbms, etl, dql, dml, ddl, agile, oop, solid, tdd, bdd, atdd, dvcs, git, mercurial, cicd, teamcity, artifactory, azure, servicebus, datalake, docker, Kubernetes, containerisation, wpf, xaml, winforms, developer, engineer, programmer
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to hire a highly technical, multi-disciplined Senior .Net Developer to join the Performance & Attribution product team who are undertaking a strategic initiative to provide a consolidated view of Performance & Attribution data across multiple product streams. The team will enable consistent integration with additional applications including Tableau, Anaplan, RDM, PRIME and new Portfolio Manager apps.
The Senior .Net Developer will be expected to:
* Provide technical advice to other developers and take an active role in designing new technical standards.
* Take ownership for driving change and innovation and bring relevant teams together and lead retrospectives.
* Assess and recommend architectural patterns based on functional and non-functional requirements.
* Present information to individuals within and outside of the technology function.
The successful Senior .Net Developer will possess:
* Extensive proven experience using C#, .Net Framework and .Net Core.
* Strong technical ability with MS SQL Server (or similar RDBMS), data warehousing and ETL tools and advanced SQL (DQL, DML, DDL).
* Solid knowledge around fundamentals and approaches: OOP, SOLID principles, TDD, BDD, ATDD.
* Experience with CI/CD pipelines (TeamCity/Artifactory).
* Programming as part of a team and performing peer code reviews.
Other desirable skills required by the Senior .Net Developer:
* Azure experience (Datalake, ServiceBus).
* Docker containerisation.
* WPF, XAML or WinForms for maintenance and possible migration of legacy applications.
* Distributed, service base architectures (messaging, pub/sub, micro-services).
The role will start remotely but ideally return to office work in the New Year with split WFH.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.