SENIOR MICROST ENGINEER
£45,000 | York | Permanent
Posted 5 days ago
Are you an Engineer interested in broadening your skills within Microsoft technology and joining one the UK's leading providers of technology solutions?
This could be the role for you!
About the Role
Our client is on the lookout for a Senior Microsoft engineer, with a good width and depth of knowledge of both 'on-prem' and 'as-a-Service' solutions, to work in an agile team delivering internal projects using the latest Microsoft technologies inclusive of M365 and Azure. You will be leading on project deliverables to design, implement and train internal teams, ensuring smooth transition into service, supporting customers and internal users with Office 365 services, and carrying out reviews of existing services and implementing improvements.
* Excellent Pension Scheme (Standard 4% Employee - 8% Employer)
* Flexi Hours
* An additional day off for your birthday
* Income protection scheme
* Closed for Christmas
* Gym discount
* £1,500 referral scheme
Your main duties will include:
* Working pro-actively in the management and monitoring of infrastructure to prevent issues and outages happening in the first instance
* Designing and deploying on-premise and cloud-based services in both green and brown field environments following design documentation
* Collaborating with colleagues to quickly and efficiently expedite the resolution of any issues encountered, doing so in a logical and methodical manner in an ITIL framework environment
You will be primarily Microsoft stack focused and have a broad range of technical experience with Microsoft 365, Azure and Windows Server infrastructure, having managed, maintained and implemented solutions in each area.
Experience of Modern Desktop management of Windows and macOS devices utilising System Centre products and Intune, inclusive of operating system deployment, compliance policies and reporting, using in built and PowerShell scripts to maintain and monitor deployments and configuration baselines.
You will have an awareness of, or have worked in, an agile/devops culture, with understanding of prioritisation, risk management, planning and automation tools.
If you feel the role is for you do not hesitate to get in touch - email me at email@example.com alternatively to find out more call me on 01423878687
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.