Senior Microsoft UC Engineer - Remote
£55,000 | England | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
Senior Microsoft UC Engineer - Field Based - Microsoft Unified Communication - Microsoft Teams
Our client are a market leading and award winning IT service provider specialising in IT Support Services, Managed IT Services & Professional IT Services, holding a Gold Partnership status with both Cisco & Microsoft. They are seeking an experienced Microsoft UC Engineer in a field based role covering UK customers.
The Technical Consultant role is a field-based role that is responsible for providing the technical skills to cover the full life cycle of a Microsoft UC solution, through pre-sales, design, scope, installation and support for their customers
- On a day to day basis you will be focused on designing, implementing and supporting voice solutions for our client's customers.
- Analyse and evaluate end users requirements to select the correct solution and features to provide customer solutions.
- Design, installation and configuration of Microsoft UC solutions
- Provide technical expertise to resellers around the Microsoft UC product range including OCS, Lync, and Skype for Business and O365 Skype Online and Teams solutions
- Design of projects focussed around the Microsoft Unified Communications portfolio
- Installation and/or configuration of Microsoft UC environments including Enterprise Voice features and functionality
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Ideally you will have 5+ years' experience with Microsoft solutions focusing on the Unified Communications product suite
- Extensive knowledge and experience of engineering a Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business UC technology service, both server and end point
- Strong troubleshooting ability with extensive hands-on IT support experience, both back-end and user facing
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business and Teams solutions.
- Experience of Cloud PBX, Cloud Connector or Direct Routing
- Sonus/Ribbon SBC/SBA devices, Audiocodes SBC/SBA devices. Skype for Business contact Centre Applications, Lync/Skype for Business/ Teams handsets and Video conferencing devices.
For more information on this opportunity please contact me on 01442 285020 or email email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.