Senior Manager - Portfolio Management and Monitoring
£92,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 17 days ago
| Senior Manager - Portfolio Management and Monitoring | Financial Services | London |
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving Financial Services company who provide credit products to customers throughout the UK, they are looking to breed innovation and allow customers a greater variety of convenient ways to improve their credit score through a smooth experience. They have become a leading credit card provider in the UK with a large customer base to support their products.
The role itself will have a significant impact, as you will be leading on the development and optimization of strategy across a range of existing customer strategies, to enable the delivery of brilliant products for customers. This role will be responsible for formulating and driving portfolio strategy, representing the commercial team relating to portfolio growth and yield. There will also be risk-based pricing, EIR approaches and fee charges, marketing for the customer lifecycle, credit limit management and generally leading the use of strategy, data, and analytics to find new opportunities.
They are looking for an Individual who has:
* Strong quantitative skills for analytics within financial services
* Experience in a commercial environment working with financial products, preferable credit cards
* Experience in portfolio management and monitoring
* Strong problem-solving abilities to align customer solutions to strategic and commercial goals
* Excellent knowledge of SAS, SQL, and Excel, utilizing them to handle and manipulate data
* Strong communication skills to work with senior stakeholders and management
* Experience leading a team
If you have relevant experience and looking for the next step in your career as a Senior Manager, apply now!
Send your CV to me directly: Findlay.firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.